Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sitting here.

Brain dead Zombie like monosyllabic answers to everything. I've been putting in huge amounts of overtime at work, but where we just started this warehouse up it not only hasn't been added, but they didn't add half my hours this week. And who's the dumb ass who's going to put in more OT this weekend? You guessed it. I love how everyone keeps saying, "Working extra will pay off." Oh really? Cause it isn't. I bitch to much, I really do. At least I have a job. So, hopefully soon, some hobbies of mine will include leatherworking and blacksmithing. My bud Patrick does leatherworking and I'm thinking of asking him to teach me, and the local Asatru kindred is building a forge and I want to learn how to forge things. I'm actually pretty done, except, I love October, Apple Cider, Halloween, Hoodies and Bonfires. Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment