Sunday, October 3, 2010

Now that I'll finally start Using this...

Ok, so I decided to become a blogger. I don't have much to talk about at all. So, I think I'll re-introduce myself.

Name: Corey. Big Corey, Corey Jotunn, Grahamcracker.

Description? Uhhhh. Tall. Pretty eyes apparently. Very obese. Very dark hair, that I'm letting grow out because I haven't really had length to my hair in 5 years. I has a beard, not very long or thick, but I like it. I have body ink, my ears? They were stretched. I took the plugs out, the ears have closed up, I just wasn't feeling it anymore. The same with a lot of my other piercings. I looked in the mirror and did not like who I saw.

Religion? Norse/Germanic Paganism/Asatru.

Family? Crazy hectic loving raging hating awesome amazingness.

Love Life? .....

Friend ship? New friends, not many of the old, but my new friends are amazing, and the amount of new friends I keep getting that are awesome is truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment